today's lang arts lesson was damn fun!!!OMG!! like i said yesterdaywe did the personal recount thingwhere every single 1 of us had to contributeby writing sentence after what the previous person wroteso take a look at 110's MASTERPIECEWOOOHHOOOO110’s Masterpiece
It was a day I would never forget. It was a sunny Sunday morning. It was a boring weekend. So I decided to visit my grandfather. Then I met the big fat wolf.
His stomach was so big that it was twice the size of my head. But his head was as tiny as a mouse. I did not know what to do. I decided to leave it alone. But when I walked away, the wolf followed me. I stuck a branch up his nose. He said ,” I will huff and I will puff and I will blow the branch away.” However, given the size of his small head, his puffing was not good enough to blow the branch away.
Suddenly, a pink chicken came. When the wolf saw it, it suddenly gasped and fell to the ground, having what seemed to be the symptoms of a heart attack. He saw his ex girlfriend! She was hot. She had a pair of big blue eyes. I was so amused that I started laughing. Both of them looked at me as if I were nuts.
The pink chicken pouted, “What are you doing with my ex?” The wolf gazed at her, obviously stunned.I decided to ignore the pink chicken and the wolf who was just wasting my precious time. But the pink chicken was not happy and pecked me. “Excuse me, do you think I will be attracted to your weird looking boyfriend?” I said rolling my eyes.
Leaving the weird pair alone, I finally remembered that I was supposed to visit my grandfather. After reaching my grandfather’s house, I opened the door and got a shock.I smelled something strange. My grandfather was being cooked by my grandmother. Suddenly, my fairy godmother appeared and threw my grandmother into the cooking pot also.
They died happily ever after.
The end
HAHAHA YES WE KNOW ITS NOT EXACTLYYOUR USUAL PERSONAL RECOUNTBUT HEY YOU GOTTA ADMITITS KINDA FUNNY(:
THE PART WHICH I WROTE WAS
When the wolf saw it, it suddenly gasped and fell to the ground, having what seemed to be the symptoms of a heart attack.
HAHAH then when i wrote it
mr kaw said way to go daphne
coz i LED trouble into the compo xP