[x] NO SPAMMING
[x] BE LAME
[x] BE STEWPID
[x] BE RETARDED boldunderlineitalics
me
blog
tagbox
links
DAPHN3
daphne:D DOB:16 Oct
* ITS A KEWL DAY TO BE BORN ON
Nygh class 110('08) 210('09)
RELIGION: CHRISTIANITY
LOVES
[x] GOD ALMIGHTY
and nothing more:D
OTHER
Saturday, August 2, 2008
you know yesterday was damn stupid lar! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT HAPPENED BUT I WAS LOCKED OUT OF MY OWN DAMN ROOM -.- its like I PUSHED DOWN THE DOOR HANDLE AND THE DOOR WOULDNT BUDGE so my mom had to call the locksmith to open it THEN ITS LIKE WE HAD TO PAY TWICE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY COZ IT WAS AT NIGHT SERIOUSLY STEWPID
oh and like i posted last month, my pottery masterpiece got broken after i dropped it (obviously) anyway, so mrs tan gave me some more clay to REDO THE WHOLE DAMN THING so i decided to do it yesterday and now its COMPLETE! AND IM HAPPY xD
sat there in front of the tv for TWO WHOLE HOURS just to redo the pottery thingy!! from 8PM-10PM!wow! after that my RIGHT FOOT WAS TOTALLY NUMB AND MY KNEE HURT LIKE CRAZY WHEN I TRIED TO STRAIGHTEN IT FOR A MOMENT THERE I THOUGHT I WAS POSITIVELY GONNA BE BOW-LEGGED OR SOMETHING ahhaha LOL
anyway, our principal BEING SO NICE made school on tuesday to start at 8.30am just like normal mondays coz MONDAYS ALWAYS START AT 8.30AM THEN THE OTHER DAYS ALL START AT 7.30AM
but UNFORTUNATELY our cca seniors asked us to come at 6.30am on monday -.- coz we have to run and everything since on normal days, we have no time coz of our upcoming production URRRGGGHH
well at least im looking forward to AUGUST RUSH TOMORROW IN CHURCH xP hahahahah oh and its like my phonce got confiscated on wednesday night(cause of a long story) and like i got it back on thursday night hahah cool eh? ;D