[x] NO SPAMMING
[x] BE LAME
[x] BE STEWPID
[x] BE RETARDED boldunderlineitalics
me
blog
tagbox
links
DAPHN3
daphne:D DOB:16 Oct
* ITS A KEWL DAY TO BE BORN ON
Nygh class 110('08) 210('09)
RELIGION: CHRISTIANITY
LOVES
[x] GOD ALMIGHTY
and nothing more:D
OTHER
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Hey peeps! sorry havent been updating much coz of coming EOYs and stuff so yeah and i realise that its in about 2 weeks' time and i havent really mugged properly! IM SO GONNA DIE!! ESPECIALLY SINCE I ALREADY SCREWED MY SCIENCE PRACTICAL -____- rawrr.
anyway, nothing much happening lately, except the fact that its GWEN'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW AND I HAVENT BOUGHT ANYTHING FOR HER YET -.- SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER IN ADVANCE AND APOLOGISE AS I'LL PROBABLY BE GIVING HER A BELATED PRESENT(: Hehhheee and i actually sorta fixed her phone on friday and she was like so damn happy! LOL!
oh and yesterday, i was having chinese tuition with YIJIN AND CLARICE(as usual) and its like CLARICE FOR SOME REASON DECIDED TO PIN HER NAME TAG ON HER JACKET-.- YI JIN AND I WERE LIKE LAUGHING SO HARD WE PROBABLY MISSED GET SCOLDED! AHHAAHA and then after that, clarice was like THIS IS LIKE THE FIRST TIME I PIN SO STRAIGHT!