I AM OFFICIALLY BACK FROM CAMP.ahahahah a little tired from the inadequate amount of rest.
the movie last night was awesome.
at first they said we were watching SCHOOL OF ROCK.
then they said Ghandi. so everyone was like WTH.
BUT THEN. we found out only there that it was really SCHOOL OF ROCK.
more about yesterday morning and calling in to 98.7fm.
like i said, we were all high and laughing like madd.
and we were like AH CAMP IS A LITTLE BORING.
so ms vandetta was like I THINK THEY'RE LAUGHING AT EVERY DAMN THING BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO BORED.
then i said that the teachers were sleeping, so young said WHEN THE TEACHERS ARE ASLEEP, THE STUDENTS COME OUT TO PLAY.
then at the end of the call, young said STOP DRINKING.
and yogi heard it on the way to school :O
anyway, we dedicated the song POKER FACE BY LADY GAGA to everyone in NY including mr ng(aka botak ng:D)
HAHAHAH WE CAME IN FIRST FOR AMAZING RACE TOOOO!!!
210 ftw!. wow first time we actually won something.(including 3rd in night trail)
hahhaha. Mr Ng has alot of unglam photos of our class-.-
and GET WELL SOON JOYYY!!!;D
anyway, since ive been tortured and beaten up by clare to do this quiz. i guess i have no choice.
so it says on her blog that she chose me coz my life is crazy.
righhttt.....
Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Blogger with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness. (:
1. Im lame.
2. People call me overly dramatic.
3. I ♥ hanging out with my clique - gwen, clarice and joy.
4. I ♥ my parents and we have no problems in communicating. thats cuz i pour out what happens everyday on them. even at the most unexpected moments.
5. I ♥ Theatre Club Nanyang(TCN)
6. I like fast food; they're fast, convenient and yummy. though i am gonna be fat if i continue like this.
7. Im talkative(: just ask shermaine. haha.
8. I think its awesome that my class had Mr Nigel Kaw as our LA teacher last year and has Mr Nick Ng as our co-form teacher this year.
9. I listen to 98.7fm when im free/bored.
10. I like to make weird and funny faces. even clare has 1 picture of me with a funny face.
11. I always feel weird when im taking the bus home alone. And that happens EVERYDAY. so i feel weird EVERYDAY.
12. I like the soft toys in my room but i think i have too many.
13. I think texting is fun. Its good exercise for the fingers.
14. I am running out of ideas here.
15. I like taking pictures of people and things around me but dont like taking pictures of myself. I am ugly so i dont think i deserve to be on camers.
16. I am not the person who would exercise unless its a fun game of badminton, captains ball or netball(etc)
FINALLY IM DONE. IM TOO LAZY TO TAG THE OTHER PEOPLE SO NEVERMINDDDD(: