Language Arts block test is tomorrow.
bleagh(i think thats my new catchphrase).
haha. trying to cram everything in my head now.
Just thought i might drop by.
For some reason, i just feel very grateful all of a sudden.
For everything i have, for this roof over my head.
And all this luxury.
So i decided to throw a big thank you and put homework aside.
HAHA.
so i wanna thank
GWEN, CLARICE, JOY, JAMIE ANG AND WEILI for standing by me, even when the chips aren't up and for always entertaining me with all their crazy antics.
I love you!
i also wanna thank
Xueen, YiJin, Elaine and the rest of the other 210-ers who helped me and kept me laughing til i couldnt breathe(Bleagh!!)
I love you!
and also to my theatreclub lovelies, especially my batchmates:
shuhui.sixian.amanda.nicole.melissa.shumin.yanyingthanks for being all
WHACKYI love you!
and also a
HUGE shoutout to churchies!
Thanks
Annabelle and Sheryl for keeping me ALIVE and KICKING.
I love you!
Thanks to
all the people in my DG for making class interesting.
I love you!
Thanks to
Tim G for making me cringe at loud noises(lol?) and cheering me on.
I love you!
Thanks to
Zek for teaching me PA, for standing by me and also making me laugh my head off.
I love you!
Thanks to David, Jon, I-Zack and a whole bunch of other people for letting me DISTURB THE CRAP OUTTA YOU.
I love you!
HAHA.
and weirdly enough, i actually wanna thank my parents:O
for bringing me into this world, raising me up, giving me the best and only the best and for spoiling me:DD
haha. hope you had a nice trip to Jakarta and that you'll come back safely tomorrow!! ♥♥♥
I love you!
LOL i am so lame! haha
ive been forced(and possibly dared) to say that i love someone and am in a relationship:O
and damn it, its not a girl and im not les.
haha.