I don't want this moment to ever end Where everythings nothing without you I'll wait here forever just to see you smile 'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you Through it all, I made my mistakes I stumble and fall, but I mean these words I want you to know With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul I'll hold on to this moment you know, as I bleed my heart out to show And I won't let go Thoughts read unspoken, forever in doubt Pieces of memories fall to the ground I know what I didn't have so, I won't let this go 'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you All the streets where I walked alone, with nowhere to go I've come to an end I want you to know With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul I'll hold on to this moment you know, as I bleed my heart out to show And I won't let go In front of your eyes, it falls from the skies When you don't know what you're looking to find In front of your eyes, it falls from the skies When you just never know what you will find (what you will find) I don't want this moment to ever end Where everythings nothing without you I want you to know With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul I'll hold on to this moment you know, as I bleed my heart out to show And I won't let go (I want you to know) With everything I won't let this go, these words are my soul I'll hold on to this moment you know, as I bleed my heart out to show And I won't let go
JIA YOU TCN SEC 1s!i know you will do well!and im sure we dont need MR NICK NG to take you guys out.Just work on your mistakes and dont repeat them.we know how you feel.Been there, done that:Dand yeah, we're screaming at you coz we care!!!♥♥♥♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKY!♥
sorry, i'll be giving you a belated birthday present.
today's events were way outta whack.
Firstly, i didnt know what was going on.
but the first thing i heard was clarice telling trudy
QUICK TAKE OFF YOUR BRA!I was like :O
and then i started laughing like madd.
HAHAHAHA.
then zirong was like ITS NOT AS BAD AS IT SOUNDS.
i was like YOURE KIDDING!
then i was laughing so hard that i choked on my sweet and swallowed it accidentally.
DAMN YOU CLARICE!!!
when i finally calmed down, i found out what was going on.
apparently, clarice wanted to borrow trudy's phone but trudy was reluctant.
so she put it inside her bra.
uhhh... nice hiding place trudy.
HAHA.
then, joy and i were like calling trudy's phone to annoy her.
OMG. I LAUGHED TILL I HAD PHLEGM AND A SORE THROAT.
and as im writing this, im still laughing.
gosh, im dying:D