[x] NO SPAMMING
[x] BE LAME
[x] BE STEWPID
[x] BE RETARDED boldunderlineitalics
me
blog
tagbox
links
DAPHN3
daphne:D DOB:16 Oct
* ITS A KEWL DAY TO BE BORN ON
Nygh class 110('08) 210('09)
RELIGION: CHRISTIANITY
LOVES
[x] GOD ALMIGHTY
and nothing more:D
OTHER
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
ITS JOY'S AND CHLOE'S BIRTHDAY! hahaha. okies im high.
today was yet another slack day(: except for tuition which i used all my brain juices on. (yes i do have a brain. suprising, isn't it?) hahah. quadratic graphs. sickening stuff.
anyway, just read zhong xuan's blog. and check out his "About Me" section.xD
Some random facts about me. I cant remember what my name represents anymore. I dislike my school principal, becuz he is too goal orientated and screws up the fun of being in hwachong. I seem like a quiet guy, but i can talk a hell lot of crap if im forced to. Im scared of Emceeing, but am being forced to for openhouse. Infront of parents of little 12-year olds waiting to hear how awesome hwachong is. Oh i hope i do not affect next year's intake ._. I listen to the radio or read poems on the way home :] keeps me entertained. Even though i just said i read poems, I'm not that good at Lit. English too. Basically anth to do with languages. Im working on it.I sleep on the bus sometimes too. I dont snore, but I drool sometimes. [I learnt to accept it, so shall you.] (hahah yes, zhong xuan. consequences, indeed. but dont remove it! its kinda funny. hahah:D) I would usually say my favourite number is 142857, but people would think im a freak. So i stick with 6. (cough cough. haha. people will be like,"single digits are much appreciated) I rant to a softtoy eeyor by the name of Ziggy. (bring it to class! i wanna see it!xD) He treats me with respect and listens attentively. (Good job, Ziggy) I have this ability to lose my guitar stuffs. First picks, now my capo. I have this interest in photography. People find me annoying cuz of that. I <3> My right hand is toxic. Just a warning. My specs are slanted. So i dare say i look at the world differently. I am secretly training an army of ninja warriors in the robotics lab. Fear us. We have screwdrivers. Despite the awful amounts of "I"s, "My"s and "Me"s in this profile, i am not self-centered, and have often been called "others-fish" by my friends.... Maybe it isn't tt much of a good thing? Ooh, interesting
hahah! wth zhong xuan!(: NEWSFLASH. Ziggy is getting married. :O And out of boredom, Zhong Xuan is taking wedding photos. :O